セミナー(Seminar) 2019.10.25: Dr Takeru Yokota (KEK)
2019年9月19日 | 新着情報
We have a seminar by Dr Takeru Yokota, KEK, on October 25th, 2019. The seminar is given in English.
- Lecturer: Dr Takeru YOKOTA (KEK)
- Title: Functional-renormalization-group aided density functional theory
- Time/Date: 13:45-, October 25, 2019
- Place: Meeting Room B, Center for Computational Sciences (1F), University of Tsukuba
- Abstract: The functional-renormalization-group aided density functional theory (FRG-DFT) is an attempt to microscopically formulate the density functional theory borrowing ideas from the functional renormalization group. This method is expected to become a powerful approach for the fundamental problems of the density functional theory such as the microscopic determination of the energy density functional and the analyses of excited states involving the large-amplitude collective dynamics.
In this talk, I will introduce the FRG-DFT and present our works, which includes the formulation for continuum homogeneous matters , the analysis of the ground and excited states of a one-dimensional fermionic matter [1, 2], and the application to the two-dimensional homogeneous electron gas . I may also discuss our recent works on the application to systems with arbitrary spin polarization and superfluidity.
 T. Yokota, K. Yoshida, and T. Kunihiro, Phys. Rev. C 99, 024302 (2019).
 T. Yokota, K. Yoshida, and T. Kunihiro, Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys (2019) 011D01.
 T. Yokota and T. Naito, Phys. Rev. B 99, 115106 (2019).